Sunday 5 April 2015

Along With The Waves



Along With the Waves


 I never thought that a sea could change my life. I never tried to compare the life of the sea with the life of human beings. I always felt that nature is so beautiful but is of no use to human beings. But it proved me wrong. When I go by the sea, I love to sit by the waves and I feel all my tension, frustration, restlessness, all go away with the waves. The pleasant breeze makes my mind fresh and helps me to gain nobility.

There is always good and bad in everyone’s life. We just have to be ready for every situation. Every living being has both good and tough times but we are the only one who create the problems and we are the one who solve them too. That doesn’t mean we give up. Life is very short for us to experience everything. Most of the space in our life is occupied by getting ready for our future, which is getting educated first then deciding which stream to take then complete any course and finally setting up for a job. Life of human beings is so complicated that no one can actually observe the nature, but birds and animals can.


When we were young, we always used to tell everyone that we want to be a butterfly or a rabbit or an elephant or a tiger, because we knew that they have a beautiful life and moreover, they didn’t have the complicated life cycle like human beings.Actually we too can live a life like them. Its just that if we are in the correct place, we will be happy. And when we are happy, people around us are also happy. And for that everyone needs an inspiration,mine is the nature,the SEA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment